Sep 30, 2012

Reforming otakusquid membership

I need your help with setting things back up. If you have donated $10 with the past couple of months $15 in the past few months And $20 + since i started the site... please send me an email with the paypal donation link ;) I Really want those that support me to view as much of my art as you can, so please email me if you have donated these amounts at this time. I do need more help, so that i can keep doing some stuff. I halted doing any new series like the DC pinups till i can get some more support. My goal for this weekend is at-least $300. It sounds like alot but its just to help cover bills that are coming up. DONATE HERE [link] See you guys soon :)

Fav OS Gallery

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls