Jun 15, 2012

Inspiration June: Shocking Stocking Stories


Shocking Stocking Stories by *miss-mosh on deviantART




" Holy cow ! I love how the flesh folds were the fabric is tense and binding. Right there in that sweet spot between her inner thigh, and outer thigh/also her tush and sweet spot.

Images like this is why classic pinup is my favorite type of photography. Its the only time i like blonde women (Marlyn Monroe, or Scarlett Johansson).

I thank god i have a subject like my wife who i can experiment on...since she has a very similar body to this model. It curves,slopes in, and protrudes in all the right places for me ;)
"

Fav OS Gallery

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international voip calls